Author Topic: GO TEAM BLACK SHEEP!  (Read 3608 times)

Offline Hadrian X

• Lamb
GO TEAM BLACK SHEEP!
« on: July 31, 2016, 09:20:41 PM »
The XLYMPICS are here and everyone is signing up to compete!  Every competitor that enters represents their chosen political party or MU, so if you want to do BSP proud, sign up and compete and show those other jackhole parties who is the baaaaaaaaaaa-est.  (That was bad. I apologize for the attempt).

What are the XLYMPICShttp://www.erepublik.com/en/article/the-x-files-issue-08-2607879/1/20

Your pal,
HX

« Last Edit: July 31, 2016, 09:32:09 PM by Hadrian X »

Offline unna343

• Honor Guard
  • Teen Sheep
Re: GO TEAM BLACK SHEEP!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 06:23:02 AM »
Only one BSP judge   :-[ :-[ :-[  :'( :'( :'(

Offline Hadrian X

• Lamb
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 09:50:44 AM »

Sorry unna!  I should have asked you I guess, but I barely know you (yet).  If Resoula wasn't running for POTUS, I'm sure he woulda done it.

With six judges for each event (no party having more than 2 in a particular event) hopefully that'll temper any favoritism.

The prize money is rising thanks to donations, (thanks GZA and Foxi Roxi!) so you should definitely enter!  It'll be FUN!!!!   ;D

Offline Resoula

• Global Moderator
  • Adult Sheep
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 09:57:19 AM »

Sorry unna!  I should have asked you I guess, but I barely know you (yet).  If Resoula wasn't running for POTUS, I'm sure he woulda done it.

With six judges for each event (no party having more than 2 in a particular event) hopefully that'll temper any favoritism.

The prize money is rising thanks to donations, (thanks GZA and Foxi Roxi!) so you should definitely enter!  It'll be FUN!!!!   ;D

I never said I wouldn't have done it ya punknugget

Offline Hadrian X

• Lamb
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2016, 10:08:14 PM »
I never said I wouldn't have done it ya punknugget

And now, Resoula is in.  So another BSP judge has joined the XLYMPICS!  :)