Author Topic: GR4ND  (Read 6649 times)

Offline Gnilraps

• Lamb
GR4ND
« on: November 29, 2015, 06:59:32 PM »
Hello Sheep

I am seeking your nomination for Country President.

Notice that I did not say CP/D.

If elected, I plan to serve the month as President but not as Dictator. December will be a Dictator-free month in eUSA.

You can watch for my formal announcement tomorrow.

Please consider me as for your endorsement.

And by all means contact me for a role in Government. I will be looking to open things up quite a bit to active players.

Thanks.

G(nil)R(aps)4N(o)D(ictator)
GR4ND

Offline Arrden

• Honor Guard
  • Teen Sheep
Re: GR4ND
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 09:37:06 PM »
Can you get USWP to pass legislation in congress to ensure the Republic remains after your election, and not just switched right back to a Dictatorship after a month?

200k of public money to restore the Republic if you win. With out new Dictatorship legislation, the next CP after you could come in an follow the current Dictatorship Law that will remain in effect, meaning another 200k to enforce the new Dictatorship.
400k, plus what ever you are going to spend on Wars, means lot's of money coming out of eUS reserves for you to be CP.

I also have qualms with your last Administrations careless spending.
Through SCI you took a HUGE chunk out of the eAmerican reserves. 5 Million or more.
Which made repercussions on our national spending and the way we discuss and lower taxes for months to come.

I hope you have A LOT more substance to present us.

Offline Daemon

• Lamb
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 02:12:14 AM »
What are you plans as a Country president? It's interesting that you've decided to eliminate dictatorship this month but, what are you planning for eAmerica? Is there a specific goal? Do you plan on going to war? Spend millions? Or maintain peace? Thanks in advance.

Offline unna343

• Honor Guard
  • Teen Sheep
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 02:29:18 AM »
Why a dictator free term this month?

Offline Gnilraps

• Lamb
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2015, 03:37:09 AM »
It's wee early in the morning for me, but let me briefly answer a couple things... I can come back later for more.

The 5 million I spent on FYROM should rightfully be credited to the Aramec administration who got us into that mess on the last two days of his administration. Half of it was approved under his administration in fact. The other half was what it took to finish the job.

After that, I requested 100K if I recall correctly. The rest of my spending was done with personal money.

I plan to fund the revolution to overthrow the Dictatorship with personal funds. Congress will have a month to vote down or up on the Dictatorship. the CP cannot really effect that. Also, I am not USWP, so I don't know how much sway I have there anymore. I left USWP because of an individual I didn't feel I could work with any more.

Those were the easy questions I wanted to handle quickly. More later.

Offline unna343

• Honor Guard
  • Teen Sheep
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2015, 06:08:45 AM »
What happened to FEMU? :(

Offline Resoula

• Global Moderator
  • Adult Sheep
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2015, 06:59:00 AM »
I plan to fund the revolution to overthrow the Dictatorship with personal funds. Congress will have a month to vote down or up on the Dictatorship. the CP cannot really effect that.
"Any future Country President who has been elected will, following protocol to be codified by this congress, be given the CO position of USAF thereby establishing him as the new ingame "Dictator", and"

"any eUS Citizen against whom evidence can be brought showing his/her fighting for Revolution (i.e. against the Dictatorship) except as approved by Congress may be subject to Blacklist proceedings, and

these same laws shall also apply to any eUS Congressman or eUS Citizen against whom evidence can be brought showing his/her fighting contrary to the expressed will of Congress in any of the following cases:

1 - Fighting for an unauthorized Revolution vs. the authorized Dictator
2 - Fighting against an authorized Revolution vs. a rogue Dictator
3 - Fighting for an unauthorized Civil War (Dictatorship)
4 - Fighting against an authorized Civil War (Dictatorship)"

Please explain to me how you plan to make a dicatorless month without being blacklisted or censured as the laws states you must be if overthrowing the dictatorship?

Offline ScottCoyleSr

• Party Sheep
  • Lamb
  • Secretary of Technology
    • eUSA Government Portal
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2015, 07:03:14 AM »
Outside of his Dicator stance he was highly active in the media and even pushed ( politely ) for me to do media as the TechSec ... so with that topic in mind:

1) Are you going to be Media Heavy like last time?

2) Will you have a Tech Sec position again :)
eUSA Secretary of Technology
Webmaster of eUSA Gov Portal

Offline Gnilraps

• Lamb
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2015, 10:32:53 AM »
What happened to FEMU? :(

As I told Owl and others, I moved this past month. It is not an easy thing. Today my kids began their first day in their new school. I think I've finished moving boxes, sofas, pictures, curtains, etc. etc. etc. So today for the first day in almost a month I feel like "moving" isn't my top priority for the day.

FeMU will be back.

Also,
(click to show/hide)

Make December GR4ND

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/-gr4nd-i-ve-been-changed-2567944/1/20

That should answer a couple of questions about the  "ND" part.

And I hope ScottCoyleSr will consider himself completely re-installed in every way shape and form if I am re-elected.

Offline Gnilraps

• Lamb
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2015, 10:42:13 AM »
I plan to fund the revolution to overthrow the Dictatorship with personal funds. Congress will have a month to vote down or up on the Dictatorship. the CP cannot really effect that.
"Any future Country President who has been elected will, following protocol to be codified by this congress, be given the CO position of USAF thereby establishing him as the new ingame "Dictator", and"

"any eUS Citizen against whom evidence can be brought showing his/her fighting for Revolution (i.e. against the Dictatorship) except as approved by Congress may be subject to Blacklist proceedings, and

these same laws shall also apply to any eUS Congressman or eUS Citizen against whom evidence can be brought showing his/her fighting contrary to the expressed will of Congress in any of the following cases:

Please explain to me how you plan to make a dicatorless month without being blacklisted or censured as the laws states you must be if overthrowing the dictatorship?

Let me answer these point by point the best I can. Honestly, these will be core issues, so here goes:

I don't need USAF for one thing. I will explore other options as needed. Congress cannot declare me CP, only the voters can do that. Congress can OFFER me USAF/Dictatorship if one exists. If the Revolution fails and Dictatorship remains in effect, it will be a very interesting month indeed. You won't want to miss it.

I fully expect to face blacklist proceedings should I win the CP race. Because if I win the CP race, I will immediately be launching a Revolution against the Dictatorship. Congress will have to launch blacklist proceedings against me. If they pass blacklist proceedings against the elected CP, then so be it.

My legal defense against Blacklist will be fairly obvious. The Revolution, I will argue, should be considered "authorized" by popular vote among the Citizens of eUSA - the "proletariat". In fact, the moment I become elected CP (running on a "ND" platform), in essence the "current" Dictator (which would be WO) would technically be "rogue" in the sense that the electorate has voted for a CP and not a D.

While I do not think my answers to these questions are "tidy", I do hope they clear up what I intend, what I expect, and how I will respond to the glorious mess I hope to make.

Offline ScottCoyleSr

• Party Sheep
  • Lamb
  • Secretary of Technology
    • eUSA Government Portal
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2015, 06:06:24 PM »
You already had my vote and that part about me yes I will be in full force once again ... the site's numbers have slipped since I haven't been putting out a weekly article but then again no position I wont do the work lol and really WO hasn't made a push like you and aramec when it came to media. Sadly the DoCA media has been a problem forever but I will do what I can to help with that ... they do have the new set of graphics I gave them but haven't fully utilized them yet nor made additional requests.

When can we expect your cabinet list to come out?

What are you FA thoughts in regards to the current realignment in the eWorld?

Do you have any ideas on how to bring about a revitalization of the DoCA, most importantly the media section?
eUSA Secretary of Technology
Webmaster of eUSA Gov Portal

Offline Gnilraps

• Lamb
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2015, 07:05:14 PM »
You already had my vote and that part about me yes I will be in full force once again ... the site's numbers have slipped since I haven't been putting out a weekly article but then again no position I wont do the work lol and really WO hasn't made a push like you and aramec when it came to media. Sadly the DoCA media has been a problem forever but I will do what I can to help with that ... they do have the new set of graphics I gave them but haven't fully utilized them yet nor made additional requests.

When can we expect your cabinet list to come out?

What are you FA thoughts in regards to the current realignment in the eWorld?

Do you have any ideas on how to bring about a revitalization of the DoCA, most importantly the media section?

I don't have many answers on most of your queries yet. My campaign is a work in progress.

I do know that I am watching the FA developments very closely and tracking the situation among my International friends as well. I will advise Congress when I see a clear path. Right now I'm on the fence. I mean that. I'm neither pro-Serbia nor pro-Cro/etc. yet.

As for media... you know me. I couldn't stop it if I tried.

Offline Kemal Ergenekon

• Lamb
  • I am Kemy. The INCI Troll. Do you have Bread?
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2015, 08:05:33 AM »
I am Kemy the INCI Troll. Do you have Bread for me?

Offline Gnilraps

• Lamb
« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2015, 08:11:07 AM »
I am Kemy the INCI Troll. Do you have Bread for me?

Finally someone asking the burning questions of the day.

I plan to use my executive powers to raise taxes for those who support higher taxes and lower taxes for those who support lower taxes. This seems to be the wisest use of my executive powers and will also win me more votes.

As for the liberated government infrastructure, I recommend that an appeal be made to Pfluffer to join both BSP and VMA so that he can once again be fully in control of what ultimately belongs to him. As we all know, he is fully in control of everything wherever he goes (this we know to be true based on his own claims). So as you can see, I've solved every problem.

So vote for me.

Offline Gnilraps

• Lamb
« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2015, 06:57:44 PM »
latest article detailing how I plan to replace the defensive advantages of a Dictatorship with other devices. Those of you interested in seeing the Dictatorship laws permanently repealed ought to be paying attention to what I'm doing.

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/-gr4nd-in-defense-of-the-union-2568278/1/20