Author Topic: [JUDE4PREZ]!  (Read 5615 times)

Offline judeconnors

• Lamb
[JUDE4PREZ]!
« on: October 27, 2015, 08:59:37 AM »
Baaaaaa!

Black Sheep, I am running for Country President. I am hoping for your support and endorsement. Let's see if we can break the same ol', same ol' and do something different for a change.

You can check out my announcement article here and volunteer to be on staff here.

I will use this thread to share information and answer any questions you may have at the best of my ability.

Thank you for your time and consideration, Sheep. Till next time - Baaaaaaa!

Jude
« Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 09:06:50 AM by judeconnors »

Offline jkeller4000

• Lamb
Re: [JUDE4PREZ]!
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 06:19:44 PM »
how do you feel about instead of having all the reserve in currency we diversify it, have a bit of weps and food stored.  just today i noticed weps went from 10.50 to 13 back to 10.50   i do not like these fluctuations.

and how do you plan on making the game exciting for new players?

Offline Resoula

• Global Moderator
  • Adult Sheep
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2015, 06:53:20 AM »
What approach will you be taking to engaging the community of eUSA throughout your presidency? War (like beachbunny) or Media (like Aramec)? If war, how much do you see your term costing eUSA? If Media, will you be bringing any new and exciting events like Harvest Festival and FeMU to the table?

Offline judeconnors

• Lamb
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 03:01:19 PM »
What approach will you be taking to engaging the community of eUSA throughout your presidency? War (like beachbunny) or Media (like Aramec)? If war, how much do you see your term costing eUSA? If Media, will you be bringing any new and exciting events like Harvest Festival and FeMU to the table?

and how do you plan on making the game exciting for new players?
Answering both questions, I feel there is a way to combat the boredom of the American community in addition to changing our foreign policy from that of mpp'ing EVERYONE.

1. Games (like FeMU) - I have asked someone to serve as a Secretary of Fun for the eUSA. In addition to the FeMU game (which will continue with Gnilraps as Commissioner - if we get government funding, I want to set up a type of Community Game NIght, where the community can get together to play other games, such as Civ 5).  I'm also toying with an idea that SFP has just begun, a Movie NIght, but I haven't decided on that just yet.

2. War (Let's find a real enemy) - WHo here is tired of pussyfooting around with Spain and other bullshit, weak ass nations. WIth a change in FA, I want the eUSA to find a real enemy, one that will bring us together above our petty differences and bring excitement to our community once again.

3. Weekly mass attacks (coordinated with our allies) - Who doesn't like the chance to get extra PPs and CO money from a weekly mass attack coordinated with our allies?

how do you feel about instead of having all the reserve in currency we diversify it, have a bit of weps and food stored.  just today i noticed weps went from 10.50 to 13 back to 10.50   i do not like these fluctuations.

Congress decides the budget, not the CP.

This is something you should put before your Congress representatives to bring to Congress.

Offline Resoula

• Global Moderator
  • Adult Sheep
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2015, 03:39:27 PM »
1. Games (like FeMU) - I have asked someone to serve as a Secretary of Fun for the eUSA. In addition to the FeMU game (which will continue with Gnilraps as Commissioner - if we get government funding, I want to set up a type of Community Game NIght, where the community can get together to play other games, such as Civ 5).  I'm also toying with an idea that SFP has just begun, a Movie NIght, but I haven't decided on that just yet.

2. War (Let's find a real enemy) - WHo here is tired of pussyfooting around with Spain and other bullshit, weak ass nations. WIth a change in FA, I want the eUSA to find a real enemy, one that will bring us together above our petty differences and bring excitement to our community once again.

3. Weekly mass attacks (coordinated with our allies) - Who doesn't like the chance to get extra PPs and CO money from a weekly mass attack coordinated with our allies?

#1. I like this, as I love other videogames. Unfortunately it might not have too much traction seeing as people need money and interest to buy these games to begin with. Maybe focus it on F2P games like Planetside 2? Just a thought. I'd totally join in if you guys start playing something I have.

#2. You'd need an enemy that comes close to wiping us to put the petty differences behind =P Even then we may still fall and die while yelling at each other over the optimal tax rate. But it's a noble idea nonetheless. Just don't spend all our money XD

#3. This guy. I don't fight man. I politic, I media, I meta. Do something for me mannnggg. The videogame thing is a good start but gimmie something media-licious to sink my teeth into.

Good luck in the campaign!

Offline jkeller4000

• Lamb
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2015, 05:49:17 PM »

Congress decides the budget, not the CP.

This is something you should put before your Congress representatives to bring to Congress.

I feel because you are planning on being a leader the question is important for me to understand you better.

Offline judeconnors

• Lamb
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2015, 06:44:36 PM »
[Jude4Prez]
Jude's Angels
http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/2560400/1/20
Read | Comment | Vote | Endorse | Share

Offline unna343

• Honor Guard
  • Teen Sheep
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2015, 01:58:38 PM »
Lol! We had Secretary of Fun in Finland way back ago, before I moved to USA.  Who do you think is a worthwhile enemy? My wallet likes busy war though, better to have an open front continuously.

Offline judeconnors

• Lamb
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2015, 03:51:26 PM »
Lol! We had Secretary of Fun in Finland way back ago, before I moved to USA.  Who do you think is a worthwhile enemy? My wallet likes busy war though, better to have an open front continuously.

I cannot say specifically who I would really want the enemy to be, but just tossing a name out there of who I think is worthwhile - Hungary comes to mind. :P

I plan to keep us in some sort of busy war while the foreign policy is being changed and before we pick our worthwhile enemy, however.

Offline judeconnors

• Lamb
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2015, 03:52:04 PM »
[Jude4Prez] A Vision for the Future
Changing Foreign Policy for Good
http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/2561228/1/20

Read | Vote | Sub | Endorse | Share

(click to show/hide)

Offline judeconnors

• Lamb