Author Topic: Why should I be a Sheep?  (Read 2730 times)

Offline judeconnors

• Lamb
Why should I be a Sheep?
« on: November 14, 2014, 09:50:02 AM »
Tell me why.

Offline Resoula

• Global Moderator
  • Adult Sheep
Re: Why should I be a Sheep?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2014, 09:42:58 AM »
Personally, from me? If I had to tell someone why they should become a Black Sheep, this is what I could say.

Black Sheep is the party that fights for a bright future for eUSA with emphasis on a bright future for EVERY eUSA citizen.
-We give everyone a chance to take part. If you want to join congress, you've got a shot. Just speak up.
-We balance our congressional members between oldies and newbies, adding one brand new congressman every month.
-We keep our promises.
-We continue to fight for the prosperity of eUSA even in the face of those who would rather watch it burn for their own gain, even if the odds are highly against us.
-We don't use multis.
-Our party IRC, where everyone is welcome. (Excluding those who brutishly attack us and our members.)

Black Sheep is the military unit that offered me a community that was so fun and so friendly I never once thought of quitting eRepublik.
-These same people also mostly fill the party, meaning you get to be in this community no matter what once you join either the MU or the party.
-The MU comes with an awesome minigame designed by our very own eShades called, "The Graze Game".
-Three commune based supply options that I find pretty generous for a private MU of our situation.
-A place in the barn among friends who will be glad to have you.

Those are my reasons of why I think being a black sheep is pretty darn awesome. At least the ones I could think up on the spot.

Offline judeconnors

• Lamb
Re: Why should I be a Sheep?
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2014, 10:45:51 AM »
Thanks for your answer.

It's a shame that was the only answer.

Locked.