Author Topic: SAR97 for Country President  (Read 4297 times)

Offline SAR97

• Lamb
SAR97 for Country President
« on: October 25, 2014, 01:56:23 PM »
Hello Black Sheep. Country President campaign season is upon us and I will be running for my first time in office as Country President and first time in a administration. The only experience I have is a staff member for the DoE running there forum when they had one and be founder and Director of a private charity called eSalvation Army. I know that not a lot of expression but I would love to have your support. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have for me. Fire away.

Offline Resoula

• Global Moderator
  • Adult Sheep
Re: SAR97 for Country President
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 07:40:26 PM »
Hey Sar97, maybe for all the faces that aren't familiar with you, you could include your campaign article(s) here so that people can have a solid introduction to what you plan to do if you become PotUS.

Read your first article myself, was rather impressed.  :) Keep up the good campaigning! Baaaaaaaa

Offline SAR97

• Lamb
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 06:50:49 PM »

Offline eShades

• Honor Guard
  • Adult Sheep
  • I'm just trying to stay fresh
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 06:54:50 PM »
Good luck, bud. I'm liking how active you're being in eRep. You may not be getting the results you really want at the moment, but stick with it. It takes a while for everything.

Offline bob boudahili

• Honor Guard
  • Lamb
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 07:28:53 AM »
Good luck. This should be a good learning experience. They only way to get your name out there is to get your name out there.

Offline SAR97

• Lamb
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2014, 01:27:40 PM »
Thanks guys, I know eShades but I'm still trying. bob boudahili I know.

Offline SAR97

• Lamb
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2014, 11:11:15 AM »
Country President campaign season is upon us!!!!
Under my deepest regrets, I willn’t be continuing my campaign this campaign season for Country President. This campaign taught me a lot about how people are in this game, taught me how people want this country runned, and how people stick together. I hope to run again soon and win back your support. I hope you understand me resign. The reason’s I’m resign is because of lack of community support for my campaign, since all I have seen besides some small groups welcoming me and trying get me to win and also because of personal issues on my team. Good luck to all the candidates still in the race and hope you all the best.