Author Topic: [Yui4CP] Execute CPRun.exe  (Read 10065 times)

Offline Yui-MHCP001

• Lamb
[Yui4CP] Execute CPRun.exe
« on: May 26, 2016, 08:02:44 PM »
What's up Blacksheep? I'm here to hopefully earn your party's support for this upcoming Country President elections.

I know that I have a fierce contender in "None of the Above", so I'm hoping to run a great campaign to overcome...it.

Announcement Article: https://www.erepublik.com/en/article/-yui4cp-execute-cprun-exe-2599145/1/20

(click to show/hide)

Please ask me any questions that you have :D

Offline unna343

• Honor Guard
  • Teen Sheep
Re: [Yui4CP] Execute CPRun.exe
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 09:07:32 AM »
Do magnetic monopoles exist?  :o

Offline Yui-MHCP001

• Lamb
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 11:40:30 AM »

I'm not scientifically qualified to say :P

Offline eShades

• Honor Guard
  • Adult Sheep
  • I'm just trying to stay fresh
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 12:34:13 PM »
What kinds of juices do you offer?

Offline Yui-MHCP001

• Lamb
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2016, 11:32:39 PM »
What kinds of juices do you offer?

The best juices.
The greatest of juices.
The yugest of juices.

Offline unna343

• Honor Guard
  • Teen Sheep
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2016, 02:59:02 AM »

How can you run a country then??  ??? ::) :-[

Offline eShades

• Honor Guard
  • Adult Sheep
  • I'm just trying to stay fresh
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2016, 10:25:35 AM »

I took 3 years off to get my Master's for this exact reason.

Offline unna343

• Honor Guard
  • Teen Sheep
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2016, 05:13:16 PM »

I took 3 years off to get my Master's for this exact reason.
eShades4potus   8)

Offline Yui-MHCP001

• Lamb
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2016, 08:51:35 PM »
:|

Offline Jessina

• Party Sheep
  • Lamb
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2016, 09:37:57 PM »
I know that I have a fierce contender in "None of the Above", so I'm hoping to run a great campaign to overcome...it.

1.  In the past, I seem to recall that you have been a strong supporter of higher taxes.  Is this still the case?

2.  Most past administrations have focused on money as the eUSA's primary defense.  Seeing that our active community continues to dwindle, how does the concept using strong FA policies as our primary defense and ease the tax burden on our citizens sit with you?  We aren't a Balkan eNation with their higher activity and economies, so why continue to use cc in order to pretend we are one?  Why not simply be the eUSA, hence ourselves?

3.  How inclined are you to compromise on the issues of the day and potentially new ones that might arise during your CP/D term?   By this I mean compromise so that top eUSA parties feel invested, at least partially in the decisions of your administration?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 09:39:34 PM by Jessina »

Offline Yui-MHCP001

• Lamb
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2016, 09:49:06 PM »
Jessina I'll get to questions 2 and 3 after I'm done with Resource Wars tonight, question 1 is answered in this article.

Issues: https://www.erepublik.com/en/article/-yui4cp-issues-2599559/1/20

I'll spoiler later.

Offline Yui-MHCP001

• Lamb
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2016, 04:07:00 AM »
Now that I'm done getting the 4 god damn resources (not so subtle brag here: http://i.imgur.com/Qi4If8Z.png?1)...

1.  In the past, I seem to recall that you have been a strong supporter of higher taxes.  Is this still the case?

2.  Most past administrations have focused on money as the eUSA's primary defense.  Seeing that our active community continues to dwindle, how does the concept using strong FA policies as our primary defense and ease the tax burden on our citizens sit with you?  We aren't a Balkan eNation with their higher activity and economies, so why continue to use cc in order to pretend we are one?  Why not simply be the eUSA, hence ourselves?

3.  How inclined are you to compromise on the issues of the day and potentially new ones that might arise during your CP/D term?   By this I mean compromise so that top eUSA parties feel invested, at least partially in the decisions of your administration?

1. I'll just touch on this a bit more. I'm not such much a strong support of higher taxes, but rather that I'm a strong supporter of what seems to be the appropriate tax at the time. At the time of voting, I felt that the 15% we've had was appropriate to fill the reserves, and right now I feel it's appropriate to lower it to 1% now and raise it up to 8% (hopefully) some time next month.

2. Actually, strong Foreign Affairs has been one of the primary defense mechanisms we've used. I'm sure you've heard of the so-called "WildOwl Doctrine". This has made it so we have become subject to very little invasions and defensive wars overall. Most of our wars from the last year (if I'm remembering them correctly, i'm super tired as I write this) are wars where we are helping allies in some way, shape, or form. It's just that when we do get into those said wars, it seems like we have to spend a lot of money on COs and the like to win, which could be contributed to sloppy CO management, which I believe to have shown to have improve on during my stay in NSC.

3. I'm not sure if I'm just super tired, but I don't believe I understand this question fully. Could you rephrase?

Offline Jessina

• Party Sheep
  • Lamb
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2016, 07:10:00 PM »
Yui, I am all for supporting our allies.  The last time (before now) that I had an IK, most of my fights were in our ally's battles.  With this attitude in mind, our national reserves were stated repeatedly by many, to be for national emergency defense.  Why would we go in the red for a month to put CO's on allied battles?  Again, I'm a huge supporter of being a real ally but if we're spending more than our monthly national budget on allied battles, then I'd have a problem with that.  Most countries know we have deep pockets and a willingness to spend big but that doesn't mean we should take on a major financial part of their wars.  If they want big CO's then they can establish a large reserve of their own.  I.E. I don't want us to be used by allies for their lack of preparation either.

Rephrasing question #3, what I was asking about was your willingness to compromise on issues (not principles) that you might feel 100% about.  At the same time, other parties might have differing opinions on the same issue.  Are you more of a hard line type personality or are you willing to make small compromises to help those other parties feel as though they have at least a minor stake in your potential decision?  Does this make better sense?   BTW, there is no wrong or right answer.  I am merely seeking your stance on potential "divided issues".

Offline Yui-MHCP001

• Lamb
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2016, 08:03:15 PM »
Yui, I am all for supporting our allies.  The last time (before now) that I had an IK, most of my fights were in our ally's battles.  With this attitude in mind, our national reserves were stated repeatedly by many, to be for national emergency defense.  Why would we go in the red for a month to put CO's on allied battles?  Again, I'm a huge supporter of being a real ally but if we're spending more than our monthly national budget on allied battles, then I'd have a problem with that.  Most countries know we have deep pockets and a willingness to spend big but that doesn't mean we should take on a major financial part of their wars.  If they want big CO's then they can establish a large reserve of their own.  I.E. I don't want us to be used by allies for their lack of preparation either.

Rephrasing question #3, what I was asking about was your willingness to compromise on issues (not principles) that you might feel 100% about.  At the same time, other parties might have differing opinions on the same issue.  Are you more of a hard line type personality or are you willing to make small compromises to help those other parties feel as though they have at least a minor stake in your potential decision?  Does this make better sense?   BTW, there is no wrong or right answer.  I am merely seeking your stance on potential "divided issues".

I'm not sure why we go into the red for allies time and time again. Maybe it's because we just really like helping out our allies. Maybe no one has had the courage to put their foot down toward our allies to get them to be more financially involved.

Question 3: I am very much open to compromising to anything. I have a small reputation to being stubborn and hard-headed in my own decisions (Resoula can attest to this when it comes to the Resource Wars, we've fought like 4 times this month cause of it :P), however this is a behavior I will not be bringing with me to the Presidential seat. I will listen to each party equally to see where they have problems with various decisions and make a final decision around 12-24 hours after hearing them. This gives me time to think on it and make an informed decision.

Offline Yui-MHCP001

• Lamb
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2016, 09:25:02 PM »
[Yui4CP] Cabinet and a Proposition

https://www.erepublik.com/en/article/-2599723/1/20