Author Topic: [FIST] CTHULHU for POTUS [FIST]  (Read 3403 times)

Offline Cthulhu..

• Lamb
[FIST] CTHULHU for POTUS [FIST]
« on: October 29, 2020, 04:00:15 PM »
Greetings Black Sheep Party people.  Please consider endorsing me for CP for the month of November.

[FIST] CTHULHU for POTUS [FIST]

https://www.erepublik.com/en/article/2725311

~sub/vote/shout/comment~

xoxo

Offline Arrden

• Honor Guard
  • Teen Sheep
Re: [FIST] CTHULHU for POTUS [FIST]
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2020, 12:00:53 PM »
The Bot farming issue is something both candidates support. And one of the ramifications mean a fatal blow to the Blacksheep party.
I believe there are already more Bots than active players in the eUS community.
How much longer before Bot's become almost the entirety of the living accounts in eUSA?

Offline unna343

• Honor Guard
  • Teen Sheep
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2020, 01:44:14 PM »
Good luck!

Offline Cthulhu..

• Lamb
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2020, 04:41:12 PM »
The Bot farming issue is something both candidates support. And one of the ramifications mean a fatal blow to the Blacksheep party.
How much longer before Bot's become almost the entirety of the living accounts in eUSA?

Sorry I missed this.  I am concerned about bots as well, but the admins seem unwilling to do anything to help.

The only way is to post the information like juma posted on the eusaforums.  That will help us look at bots in ALL parties.  If we can unite to combat this plague in the game, let's go.  I'm in.  Please just join Discord or Telegram.  All business is conducted there.

Offline Arrden

• Honor Guard
  • Teen Sheep
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2020, 08:47:14 PM »

Sorry I missed this.  I am concerned about bots as well, but the admins seem unwilling to do anything to help.

The only way is to post the information like juma posted on the eusaforums.  That will help us look at bots in ALL parties.  If we can unite to combat this plague in the game, let's go.  I'm in.  Please just join Discord or Telegram.  All business is conducted there.
AA,
You can't claim you're "concerned" about, and want to come together to fight Bot Farming in eUSA when you're surrounded by almost all of our eNations most prolific Bot Farmers (still playing). Also, you encourage our removal from the T5 by a Bot EZC Party because you vehemently disagree with this groups decision to ignore your beloved eUS Forums.

I asked you personally when you first got elected CP if you would help or at least encourage the EZC group to end it's plot against the Blacksheep Party, and remove all of it's Bot's & Purchased Multi Accounts permanently away from our rear.
Your reply was to return to the eUS Forums fully, work with them (which means work for them), and hope for the best for my group.
An ultimatum.

Offline Arrden

• Honor Guard
  • Teen Sheep
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2020, 12:36:03 AM »