Author Topic: The Black Sheep Party -- a little history  (Read 6559 times)

Offline eShades

• Honor Guard
  • Adult Sheep
  • I'm just trying to stay fresh
The Black Sheep Party -- a little history
« on: May 24, 2014, 09:15:27 AM »
The Black Sheep Party (TBSP) was formed in November 2013 after yet another successful anti-takeover (ATO) operation by the eUSA. Henry William French was selected by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) as the chosen one from a list of candidates to take over the American Freedom Alliance. He faced off against Ronald Gipper Reagan (i.e. public enemy #1) and after a lot of shouting and vote-buying by eUS leaders to secure the election, Henry William French won.

(click to show/hide)

As of May 2014, Henry William French has served six consecutive terms as Party President.

TBSP's first month in Congress occurred during the March 25th-April 25th, 2014 term, after We The People (WTP), the party in fourth place at the time, was sabotaged two days before Congressional elections; the party president had put numerous citizens with eSerbian ties in the primary positions in the Congressional list order. The aforementioned DHS quickly took action with the other top-five parties' leadership to remove WTP from the top five and insert in TBSP (the sixth party). The incredible undertaking was tremendously successful, but TBSP leadership couldn't get more than eight candidates in the few hours they had (I received a PM asking me to run two hours before the deadline, which was 1 AM in Ohio while I was sleeping and missing the drama). All eight candidates were elected (incidentally, TBSP received enough votes for twelve candidates).

The next month, TBSP made it into the top five without any political-takeover threats (i.e. on its own merits).

The Black Sheep Party has always been a party strictly supporting every player rather than the players in power. In the April-May 2014 term, TBSP supported a proposal to decrease the work tax by two percent (from ten to eight percent). The proposal was rejected by one vote (25-26) after a Congressman changed his vote at the last moment.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 11:13:11 AM by eShades »

Offline wmiller159

• Lamb
Re: The Black Sheep Party -- a little history
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 02:08:13 PM »
BAAAAAAA

Offline Ghost of Tom Joad

• Lamb
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 12:38:50 PM »
I just joined the forum. This is a good place to start.

Offline bob boudahili

• Honor Guard
  • Lamb
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 01:28:45 PM »
BAAAAAAAA

Offline BraveFighter

• Party Sheep
  • Lamb
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2014, 02:06:02 AM »

★★★★ Baaaa o7 ★★★★

Offline counselor

• Lamb
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2015, 12:29:21 PM »
baaaaa

Offline HenryFrench

• Lamb
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2015, 07:03:04 PM »
Good times!
 ★★★★ Baaaa o7 ★★★★

Offline Birck

• Lamb
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2017, 12:28:01 AM »
I just joined the forum. This is a good place to start.

Thanks for the history lesson.  :)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 03:45:40 AM by Birck »