Author Topic: [DC4CP] Deepchill for PotUS  (Read 3373 times)

Offline Deepchill69

• Lamb
[DC4CP] Deepchill for PotUS
« on: November 28, 2014, 03:27:10 PM »
Hey there BS,

You are most probably all aware by now CP is my next goal.
http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/-deep4president-the-mastermind-plan-2471596/1/20

Not sure I am getting an opponent for December, but by respect, I will still answer your questions or worries some of you may have.

One of my plan is to get all political parties involved and working toward the same goal of making eUSA stronger.

This is where it starts.

Offline Arrden

• Honor Guard
  • Teen Sheep
Re: [DC4CP] Deepchill for PotUS
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 03:34:08 PM »
Is Pfeiffer going to be in your Cabinet, or be given any kind of access to the Executive Branch on the eUS Forums?

Offline Deepchill69

• Lamb
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 03:49:22 PM »
Is Pfeiffer going to be in your Cabinet, or be given any kind of access to the Executive Branch on the eUS Forums?

He's not going to be in my cabinet. As far as executive branch, I'm not sure yet, I'm debating if I should invite all pass CPs as advisors and that would include him, but no decisions yet.

Offline eShades

• Honor Guard
  • Adult Sheep
  • I'm just trying to stay fresh
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 07:04:54 PM »
That's a lot of advisors. I guess it's more about the message that it sends when you're including all presidents as advisors rather than about needing advisors, especially as Oblige and Pfeiffer would do the majority of the advisory posting if you went that route. Talk about amusing. :D

Offline Resoula

• Global Moderator
  • Adult Sheep
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2014, 06:05:31 AM »
If someone didn't know either you or rainy asked you why he/she should vote for YOU specifically instead of rainy, what would you tell them?