Author Topic: Cubby for CP  (Read 2886 times)

Offline cubby

• Lamb
Cubby for CP
« on: March 01, 2015, 12:11:49 PM »
Hello Sheep!
You know how this coming PotUS election was about to be a gimme? Know how the current oligarchy seems content cramming a dictator down the country's throat? Notice that everyone seems ok with ANYONE being elected CP and then assuming dictatorship, as if said meta system will suddenly hand over the keys to the Chief Button Pusher?

Well I've been clicking buttons for 6 years. And I think I have developed a strong enough right hand to click ALL MONTH LONG.

I would hope that you, like me, would appreciate seeing some shake up in the oligarchy. So I ask you to help me challenge the establishment and have a bit of fun in the meantime. Now, going up against Wild Owl is not an insignificant challenge. He's actually pretty damn good at his job. But sometimes a little pressure makes people even better. So let's see what we can do together. Maybe we'll encourage the current oligarchy to do the right thing and to question motives. Or maybe we can actually affect change.

I'd like  your endorsement in the election, and your vote. You could "throw your vote away" in a one man race, or you can sound off and let your voice be heard. I'm merely a conduit for some silenced voices, and I'm happy to be used as such.

Thanks for allowing me to present to you!

Cubby

Offline Arrden

• Honor Guard
  • Teen Sheep
Re: Cubby for CP
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2015, 11:09:15 PM »
o7 and Good luck

Please post any Campaign articles here.
When will you be announcing your Cabinet?

Offline eShades

• Honor Guard
  • Adult Sheep
  • I'm just trying to stay fresh
Re: Cubby for CP
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 03:45:14 PM »
Six years of clicking! Woah!