Author Topic: Free tanks! Black Sheep Pool [Daily Drawing]  (Read 2879 times)

Offline eShades

• Honor Guard
  • Adult Sheep
  • I'm just trying to stay fresh
Free tanks! Black Sheep Pool [Daily Drawing]
« on: June 05, 2015, 10:44:06 PM »
The Black Sheep have a fun program: DD-BSPool (see thread title)

Basically, you chat in our IRC channel (more info on IRC here: #blacksheep) and earn tokens. Tokens then need to be entered in the drawing. For every 50 entries, the prize (starting at 10 Q7 tanks) goes up by 5 tanks. The drawing takes place at 9 PM EDT (1800 eRep time). A secret keyword can be spoken for 5 free tokens.

Commands (see the spoiler to view the commands in action):
~tokens player (optional) - Reports on the player's token status (e.g. owned tokens, entered tokens) as well as current prize; if no player is specified, the user's info is instead reported.
~enter number of tokens or all - Enters the specified amount of tokens into the drawing; if using 'all' instead of a number, all your owned tokens are entered. ~et is the shortened form of the ~enter command.
~lotterystats (or ~ls for short) - Summarizes the previous drawing.
~lotto (or ~dd) - Provides a mix of information regarding the current drawing, including who has entered the most tokens.
(click to show/hide)

Deets you may care to know:
  • The bot will only count lines that consist of a minimum of three words.
  • For simplicity's sake, Wolfram Alpha was used to find the average English word length: http://i.imgur.com/GOZTysa.png
  • This means you must have 15 characters per line, excluding the special characters described below.
  • Certain characters are removed from a line before counting the length: . @ ! , : ; ( ) ] [ {space}
  • Unsubmitted tokens are not currently removed after drawings, which means you can keep them. This is subject to change.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 10:12:32 AM by Resoula »

Offline eShades

• Honor Guard
  • Adult Sheep
  • I'm just trying to stay fresh
Re: Free tanks! Black Sheep Pool [Daily Drawing]
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2015, 06:10:12 PM »
Today's raffle was the largest so far, with over 1000 tokens entered. Check out my censoring skills here:

Highest-recorded drawing won by...?

(click to show/hide)

Offline Resoula

• Global Moderator
  • Adult Sheep
Re: Free tanks! Black Sheep Pool [Daily Drawing]
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2015, 06:18:46 PM »
Today's raffle was the largest so far, with over 1000 tokens entered. Check out my censoring skills here:

Highest-recorded drawing won by...?

(click to show/hide)
It's all @SAR97's fault. He did this to me.