Author Topic: BeachBunny for Country President!  (Read 13034 times)

Offline BeachBunny

• Lamb
  • Queen of Awesome!
BeachBunny for Country President!
« on: June 25, 2015, 02:30:41 AM »
Hi there my bestest sheepy friends!

I hope that y'all will vote for me on the 5th of July!

(click to show/hide)

Any questions or concerns please ask away!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 11:19:19 AM by BeachBunny »

Offline eShades

• Honor Guard
  • Adult Sheep
  • I'm just trying to stay fresh
Re: BeachBunny for Country President!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 12:51:35 PM »
Thoughts on new player retention? Summer's a weird time for the eUS w/ regard to activity. How do you plan on keeping older players clicking and newer players logged in?

Offline BeachBunny

• Lamb
  • Queen of Awesome!
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2015, 03:07:03 PM »
Thoughts on new player retention? Summer's a weird time for the eUS w/ regard to activity. How do you plan on keeping older players clicking and newer players logged in?

I will be focusing on DoE and DoI and giving them any assistance I can in their endeavors. We have already come up with a program that will help with retention greatly. It is still in the works but I can tell you that the goal is to target lower division players (especially D1) with continuous missions and rewards. The idea is it will be good enough to keep them interested in the game long enough to stay.

Offline BeachBunny

• Lamb
  • Queen of Awesome!
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2015, 10:55:27 PM »
Goodnight my sheep's! Yall sleep tight and sweet dreams. See yall tomorrow!

Offline BeachBunny

• Lamb
  • Queen of Awesome!
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2015, 08:14:13 AM »
Good morning my favorite sheepys! I hope you guys have a great day!

Offline BeachBunny

• Lamb
  • Queen of Awesome!
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2015, 11:43:27 PM »
[BB4CP] Whoever could my VP be!!!!!!!
http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/2533919/1/20

Vote❤️Shout❤️Endorse

(click to show/hide)

Offline Arrden

• Honor Guard
  • Teen Sheep
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2015, 09:11:51 AM »
What are you plans to deal with the USAF?

Are you in favor of increasing funding for USAF so that they can offer more supplies to heavy hitters?

Are you of the opinion that (on the subject of USAF) buying loyalty is the best strategy for our national MU?

Offline BeachBunny

• Lamb
  • Queen of Awesome!
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2015, 10:57:35 AM »

Are you in favor of increasing funding for USAF so that they can offer more supplies to heavy hitters?

Are you of the opinion that (on the subject of USAF) buying loyalty is the best strategy for our national MU?

Truthfully there isn't really a way I can deal with the eUS. Yes the USAF answers to the CP as for who they attack and things of that nature. But everything else they are run by their CO. I wish they could be self sufficient but then we are at risk of someone walking off with the infrastructure but alas that's neither here nor there. Basically I have no plans to deal with the USAF as of now. Congress on the other hand has the power in this situation...

I see absolutely no reason to increase funding to the USAF as they already give away a lot of supplies.

Buying loyalty for any MU or any organization at that is never a good strategy.

Offline Arrden

• Honor Guard
  • Teen Sheep
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2015, 06:08:38 AM »

Truthfully there isn't really a way I can deal with the eUS. Yes the USAF answers to the CP as for who they attack and things of that nature. But everything else they are run by their CO. I wish they could be self sufficient but then we are at risk of someone walking off with the infrastructure but alas that's neither here nor there. Basically I have no plans to deal with the USAF as of now. Congress on the other hand has the power in this situation...

I see absolutely no reason to increase funding to the USAF as they already give away a lot of supplies.

Leaving it up to USAF to fix itself, is a HORRIBLE idea.
Also, I agree with you about Congress having the power to get the job done.
You and I both know that is tough as nails.

I would love to propose a whole new goal and objective of the USAF in Congress. I mentioned in the congressional discussion that USAF should refocus it's funding and efforts more to helping young and new players upgrade their training grounds as fast as we can help them do it.
Instead of buying damage to keep USAF in 3rd place.

But a Blacksheep proposing a USAF bill will get No support. So someone from another party has write and propose this idea.

Offline BeachBunny

• Lamb
  • Queen of Awesome!
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2015, 10:53:04 AM »

I would love to propose a whole new goal and objective of the USAF in Congress. I mentioned in the congressional discussion that USAF should refocus it's funding and efforts more to helping young and new players upgrade their training grounds as fast as we can help them do it.

But a Blacksheep proposing a USAF bill will get No support. So someone from another party has write and propose this idea.

We both know they cant fix themselves. I do know its tough. It can be done though. It is gaining more and more traction as each month passes. And let me just say this could be the month.

As for your idea. I have discussed such an idea with Dinnyin and he wont get behind such an idea. So basically you have to force and thrust it upon him. I support that grand idea though.

Now the question is who to propose....

Offline BeachBunny

• Lamb
  • Queen of Awesome!
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2015, 03:46:03 PM »
[BB4CP] Look!!! I made a cabinet!!!
http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/2534303/1/20

Vote❤️Shout❤️Endorse

(click to show/hide)

Offline Arrden

• Honor Guard
  • Teen Sheep
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2015, 09:57:53 PM »

As for your idea. I have discussed such an idea with Dinnyin and he wont get behind such an idea. So basically you have to force and thrust it upon him. I support that grand idea though.

I am very weary of Dinnyin's leadership. In his comments he has offered not even the smallest hint of any actual ideas to revitalize our national MU back to prosperity.
He has acknowledged a problem with USAF, the lack of comradery and loyalty. But then stops short all together on what caused the problems and how to possibly fix them.

Offline BeachBunny

• Lamb
  • Queen of Awesome!
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2015, 10:35:21 PM »

I am very weary of Dinnyin's leadership. In his comments he has offered not even the smallest hint of any actual ideas to revitalize our national MU back to prosperity.
He has acknowledged a problem with USAF, the lack of comradery and loyalty. But then stops short all together on what caused the problems and how to possibly fix them.

That's why I am excited to see the discussion in Congress  this month on the subject!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 10:41:55 PM by BeachBunny »

Offline BeachBunny

• Lamb
  • Queen of Awesome!
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2015, 11:41:00 PM »
Goodnight BSP!!!!

Offline BeachBunny

• Lamb
  • Queen of Awesome!
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2015, 09:38:28 AM »